Monday 16 November 2015

Hello!

Sorry for just disappearing like that. Who'd have thought a 2 month old puppy would require so much attention lol. When he's awake he needs feeding, training, playing with and taking outside to the toilet. When he's asleep I'm either getting on with chores or trying to stay awake after a night of being woken up by him needing the toilet. Still a week on now and I feel like we're all getting the hang of things :-)

It helps that he can be ridiculously cute...

DSC_0414

DSC_0420

DSC_0540



DSC_0551

DSC_0566

DSC_0580

DSC_0587

DSC_0595

DSC_0597

DSC_0603

Sleepy boy has his injections tomorrow. Will be good when I no longer need to carry him everywhere. Even using a sling he's still pretty heavy!

Have a good week everyone

10 comments:

  1. What a cutie he is!!! He certainly seems to have made himself right at home!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evelyn, what a terrific home he has found with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you :) I hope we can keep him busy and happy :)

      Delete
  3. so so so adorable and puppies are like newborns!! only they grow fast and learn quicker. I think...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finding him harder work than a newborn to be honest, it is nice not having to change nappies or feed him though lol

      Delete
  4. He is absolutely adorable! Keep taking pictures - they change so quickly. I think when we first got Mowgli my blogging mojo disappeared for a while. It was like having a baby in the house again. My life revolved around him. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy isn't it, he's grown so much since we first got him less than 2 weeks ago :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. He certainly is, although when he's doing his crocodile impression and biting any part of you he can reach then he's not quite as cute :-S

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...