Tuesday 17 March 2015

Keep Calm Craft On

It was Mothering Sunday this weekend in the UK and my children made a few bits at school to give me :)

DSC_0178


My eldest daughter made this card, except she lost it so I didn't get it until yesterday.

DSC_0180


^this made me lol, I wasn't aware I had power over plants ;-)

DSC_0177


My youngest daughter made this sweet little flower display at pre-school. She carried it home very proudly

DSC_0168


My eldest boy made me a flower too :) Clearly my children have noticed my love of plants

DSC_0181


The rainbow was from my youngest boy. I don't think it was technically for Mother's day but it makes me smile :)


This week's project is finishing off the border of my ripple blanket. I've got a plan and my daughter has chosen the colours she wants so I'm enjoying seeing it coming together

DSC_0171


DSC_0172


Tomorrow I've got some finished socks to share with you so please pop back :) I'm linking today's post up with Keep Calm Craft On. Have a good week everyone :-)

5 comments:

  1. Love your ripple blanket. Your Mother's Day gifts are adorable. Being Mum gives you super powers, obviously! It is lovely to be so adored, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blanket. happy mother's day, such sweet gifts from the kids <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the sweetest Mother's Day gifts. I'm sure you are truly blessed. I love the bright colors of your blanket and the border looks amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when kids being home loving art. They did wonderfully for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable presents from your littles! I am sure they were very much appreciated. And I love the ripple blanket! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...