Tuesday 11 February 2014

Squee! NicsKnots Post :-D

Nicola of Nicsknots has sent me this fabulous parcel after I won her project bag competition. I asked for a drawstring bag and a notions case but in different fabrics. I gave her a list of the fabrics in her shop that I liked and this is what she chose :-)

DSC_0472


Aren't they wonderful? I can't decide which I like most! I love the little chicken card and the little beads on the drawstring of the bag.

DSC_0473


I think the project bag definitely needs a new project in it soon and I know it will be made with the gorgeous Lorna's Laces sock yarn she sent me too. I think I'm going to have to do some ravelry browsing!


Thank you Nicola, you've really made my day :-) I really recommend you visit her website, she's got some beautiful project bags, notions cases, needle rolls etc. and she's lovely too. I know I'm stalking the crochet hook rolls page and will be sending details to Mr Soaring Sheep as a not so subtle hint ;-)

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely things to receive, I love the fabrics....they are all lovely. The colour of the yarn is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I am rather taken with the little gnomes - but I'm also envious of your Lorna's Laces yarn. I'm yet to try such loveliness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...