Friday 29 March 2013

FO Friday Oriental Lily Tunic and an Owl

Mostly a photos post today because it's been a busy day and the children are off for the Easter holidays now so I'm not getting much time to myself! So without further waffling, here is my FO for today :-)

DSC06770

I added some simple flowers just for a bit of interest and to use up the last of the lilac yarn :-)

DSC06771

Here's some modelled pics from my little poser!

DSC06795

DSC06796

DSC06797

DSC06800

I've also made another owl. Colours chosen by my eldest girly, apparently this owl is called "Ella"

DSC06804

DSC06801

The not-so-teeny girl joining in with the photos turned 2 years old yesterday. I know it's a cliché but I really can't understand how we got here so soon! She seems so big now :-(

DSC06806


 Still a cheeky monkey though!

 For more, less waffley FO Friday posts check out Tami's Amis :-)

6 comments:

  1. What a smile! Both are so precious. Love the top, it's just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos of your gorgeous girls! Nice idea to add the flower to your OL, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tunic is lovely! What a happy couple of girls! Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your daughters have personality. Too cute. The dress came out very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects! The models looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...