Friday 13 July 2012

Fluffy Post Friday

Oh I do like getting fluffy post! And it's been a while too, almost two months! This morning I gave my postman the biggest smile when he handed me a squishy parcel of yumminess. Now I'm pretty busy to-ing and fro-ing on Fridays so have only got quick phone pictures but I'll link to the original sale pages so you can see how beautiful these yarns really are.

So, first up we have "Memory of a Fearsome Tale" which is a beautiful purple colourway dyed on merino/silk superwash yarn fingering weight. It's scrummy:


IMAG0482.jpg


The next one is "Dragonfly Flying Too High" which is a bright teal colour dyed on the same merino/silk fingering base


IMAG0484


And finally there is a skein of baby alpaca/silk lace weight yarn dyed in a colourway called "Absinthe". My picture does not do it justice at all, it's gorgeous!



IMAG0483.jpg


All three of these yarns are destined to become lacey shawls, I'm really enjoying knitting with thin yarns at the moment. The middle one is definitely going to be a Peacock Shawlette, I think the colour is just perfect for it.

I'm so looking forward to knitting up these beautiful yarns :-D


IMAG0481.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. they're even better in real life, they almost glow, probably because of the silk in them. I'm really looking forward to knitting them up :-)

      Delete
  2. Yummy! I love lighter yarns too atm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...