Thursday 23 February 2012

Some special longies

I've finished them :-)

DSC03760


There are cables down both the legs

DSC03761


The cables start from the ribbing at the waistband

DSC03762



I've also got some sad news. I've decided, after a lot of thought, to close down my shop. I've spent 3.5 years knitting for other people and I think the time is right now to move on. I'm so very grateful for all the people who have supported me over this time. Thank you so much to everyone who has bought from me. I think I might go have a little cry now :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to see you finishing but I'm sure that will not be the end of your creative knitting. Hope it brings you time to make some more fab items for you and your family.
    p.s love the poem from yesterday xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...