Friday 3 February 2012

FO Friday

Just a quick post today to show off some woollies I finished last week. Firstly a pair of Scrappy shorties. I do love knitting shorties, can't wait for the warmer weather to return!

IMAG0334.jpg


And for the same customer, a pair of longies using a colourway from To Knit To Woo which is really scrummy :-)

IMAG0335


And finally, my 6 year old's first knitted FO. She spent a lot of time at the weekend knitting her first i-cord on a french knitting dolly. While she was at school I sewed it up into this flower, she's very proud of it :-)

DSC03624

1 comment:

  1. oooo I love the scrappy shorties. So gutted mine wont wear wool shorties / longies :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...