Saturday 14 January 2012

Cabled hat

After getting frustrated with the Neverland hoody I decided to knit up something a little more interesting. I've had the Little Turtle Knit Braided Cap pattern in my queue for a while and thought that it would work very well to keep poor Mr Soaring Sheep's ears warm!

DSC03474


I love how complicated the cable looks when in fact it's really easy! Not exactly mindless knitting but an easy pattern to memorise so I didn't have to keep consulting back at the pattern. There are instructions from baby-adult and the style of the hat is very stretchy so it fits a range of sizes. It's very well written and I'd recommend it for someone wanting to try cables :-)

DSC03458


Excuse his face, I caught him a bit unawares!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...