Tuesday 1 March 2011

Last few customs

I'm now 37 weeks so no longer taking on customs. I'm hoping to get a few instock items knitted up for Buy British Month but for now I want to make things for my babies :-)

These are the last few items I've made for customers:

Lilac Blossom longies

DSC00543

(I liked the way these knitted up so much that I made a smaller pair which will either be for Bump or BBM, not decided yet)

Girly scrappy shorties with gentle ruffle cuffs

DSC00544

Festival shorties, a gorgeous colourway from Pixieknits

DSC00579

Medium boys scrappy longies, one of my favourite pairs of scrappies I've knitted. Really pleased with how they turned out :-)

DSC00627

Small boys scrappy shorties

DSC00628

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...