Thursday 6 May 2010

Buy British Month!!

Here are some photos of the items I've already listed and that have sold, apart from the skirty at the bottom which is still available ;-)

Supernova skirty, yarn dyed by me


Picot edging


Undersoaker


Playschool shorties, yarn dyed by Pixieknits


Girly scrappies


Boys scrappies


Mardis Gras crops, colourway by Colinette


Picot edging again, I just love this edging at the moment lol


Funny Bunny shorties, yarn dyed by The Nappy Garden


There was also this beautiful collab with Snugglebots. I can't wait to knit the yarn up!


I've got some more collabs and custom knits in the works as well as some instock items ;-) Keep an eye on the Cloth Nappy Addicts forum:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...